Hi, my name is Lola now I am a year 6 & I am in the Pekapeka homeroom!
This is great, Lola. I love how you have recreated the pottery in a digital form. (Remember to edit your writing - capital letters for the start of sentences!)
i like the way you put this is what i wanted to do and this is what it came out
it is hard to read your sentest
Today I have finished my Chapter Chat, I made a poster with simple German words and sentences. I'm really happy with what I have done be...
This is great, Lola. I love how you have recreated the pottery in a digital form. (Remember to edit your writing - capital letters for the start of sentences!)
ReplyDeletei like the way you put this is what i wanted to do and this is what it came out
ReplyDeleteit is hard to read your sentest
ReplyDelete